Most Demanding PC Game Made?

Jamxx said:
I hate Oblivion. I think I've developed OCD or something and when games aren't on full settings it bugs the crap out of me. Therefore, I hate it. Fun game, but I still hate it. :D

Also, if something is out of place, I have to put it back. If something isn't lined up with everything else, it becomes lined up... :D

Haha, yeah Oblivion's physics are weird. If you run into a table, sometimes the object goes flying. I hate it when things inside my houses get messed up or what not since going in and out won't reset the objects to their original positions.

yeah, definitely oblivion. actually, i was playing the sims 2 one time, and it took up like 1.3 gigs of ram... crazy

Yeah, running Doom 3 in Ultra Quality required fast hardware. Half-Life 2 is somewhat demanding, but it looks good nontheless.

Unreal Tournament 2004? Haha, my 6800 could run that game with EVERYTHING on max. Of course, I can't wait to see what Unreal Tournament 2007 is capable of...:D

Lol, I thought this thread was about the most popular game. Didn't read it correctly. For PC specs, I feel AOE3 uses quite a bit of resouces. The system requirements are pretty high. I remember a comment made by one of the production team that current hardware won't be able to expose the true potential of AOE3. Imagine having 200 troops fighting each other on both sides. Whew, everything slows down like a mother.... My other choice is FEAR, defintely.

Yeah, Age of Empires III is a pretty graphic heavy RTS. The graphics are good, especially with Shader Model 3.0. :D

Back
Top Bottom