What should I do to my car?

MikeReiner said:
your car is very similar to mine, though mine is a 1991 tracer.
yea exact same model just slapped tracer on it. is yours the lx model or w/e mercury called it? there not bad cars, just not anything amazing eather besides good MPG.

arrizx i will look into alpine as well. i have herd alot of good about them too.

as for the grey seat covers and grey dash thing, wont happen. basically the intire interior is red. that includes the headliner, the carpet, and all. black is a much better option since that matches red. thats why i was going 2 get black seat covers. seat covers are still questionable as of now if i can find any that i really like.

Lol well get the black then. I highly suggest you get a black dash (valour) mat and a rear deck mat.

Don't do a thing to the car, get a job, drive it to work, and drive the car till it absolutely dies. Save your money and buy something worth modifying. Hopefully by then you'll have enough money to buy a nicer car and a little to spend on modding it.

But don't waste your money on that POS man.....seriously.

Like everyone else has been saying. It is really not worth spending money on. Maby some 40 $ seat covers or somthing.

But from the looks of your photos, the engine looks to be clean. So just drive it for a few years and save some money up and buy a nicer car. It may not be eye candy, but it is reliable and will get you from point A to point B :)

Say 40 bucks a seat cover =80
And say 40 dollars for covers =80

Thats 160. Okay, so like 10 bucks over, lol

But I know the Velour mats costs 40 from almost all sites but one. And I forget the URL of that one..

Edit-
That would make a world of difference to your car. Simple, quick, cheap and effective. Have that for the rest of your highschool years or however old you are.

And upgrade to a nicer car, but you better damn well do this. I mean to tell you the truth, no matter how good the car runs, its interior... just looks like crap. Get something to off set the red, and maybe your friends will ride in it with you! Lol just messin dude, but for real, the mats and covers will make ALL the difference for right now.

For the bumper suggestion, you can try painting it yourself. Make sure you mask the rest of the surrounding parts of the car so you don't get paint elsewhere. Chances are the color may mismatch depending on how dull the paint is on the car in general, but at least it will look a lot better than having grey bumpers. Get some primer and matching spray paint along with clearcoat. Make sure you wash the bumper first before you apply anything.

ArrizX said:
Say 40 bucks a seat cover =80
And say 40 dollars for covers =80

Thats 160. Okay, so like 10 bucks over, lol

But I know the Velour mats costs 40 from almost all sites but one. And I forget the URL of that one..

Edit-
That would make a world of difference to your car. Simple, quick, cheap and effective. Have that for the rest of your highschool years or however old you are.

And upgrade to a nicer car, but you better damn well do this. I mean to tell you the truth, no matter how good the car runs, its interior... just looks like crap. Get something to off set the red, and maybe your friends will ride in it with you! Lol just messin dude, but for real, the mats and covers will make ALL the difference for right now.
i'm 16 :p so yesh i am still in HS. i am a junior this year. i baught 2 universal seat covers for 26 each (roughly 52 total) so that was alot less than u expected arrizx :D they have black center with red on the left and right sides that are kinda puffed out for back support or w/e...and they have a red s in the middle. S for Scort :D lol. that dash cover you are talking about sounds like something i may very likely do. do you know what to look for in those for quality and stuff? also when u said the rear deck are you talking about the peice that covers the trunks contents?

i still probably have to have the bench in the back custom made. especially for the reason of the amp being attacted to the back of the seat. they do make universal ones for the bench seat but they're all ugly >.<! none i've seen are red and black. or just black.

crabby: i like your input and your respectfullness :) i do see your point, i just want some cheap personalization and to give that car a little bit of a different look, without hurting the origional.

Crabby... said:
Like everyone else has been saying. It is really not worth spending money on. Maby some 40 $ seat covers or somthing.

But from the looks of your photos, the engine looks to be clean. So just drive it for a few years and save some money up and buy a nicer car. It may not be eye candy, but it is reliable and will get you from point A to point B :)
Exactly my point.

Back
Top Bottom