Omelettes & Sandwiches

alvino said:
Nothing beats Togo's and Quizno's. Those two places make some of the best subs EVER!

We don't get those two in the UK - Subway is all the rage.

Speaking of omelettes and snadwiches, the best lunch food is an egg sandwich. You take your bread, take a Kraft Singles cheese slice or whatever can fit, you toast it while cooking the egg. Slap the egg in the sandwich once cooked and oh boy is it been ever good...especially dripping egg yolk....the best part...yum!

we do get quizznos in the Uk I guess it just depends wher you are...

anyway... you think we're missing out... UK31337 is living in Edinburgh, he might not get toasted sandwiches from Quiznos... but he gets blindingly good fish and chips! battered marsbars, battered pizzas and a whole host of battered what-nots...

cheese slices are great in scrambled eggs as well since the processed cheese just turns to a liquid when it's heated...

root said:
....... UK31337 is living in Edinburgh, he might not get toasted sandwiches from Quiznos... but he gets blindingly good fish and chips! battered marsbars, battered pizzas and a whole host of battered what-nots ......
My heart attack chance rose 50% just reading that, lol

A fluffy omelette lightly flavoured with fresh chives, a hint of cheese and finely diced tomato, the breakfast of kings :D

root said:
we do get quizznos in the Uk I guess it just depends wher you are...

anyway... you think we're missing out... UK31337 is living in Edinburgh, he might not get toasted sandwiches from Quiznos... but he gets blindingly good fish and chips! battered marsbars, battered pizzas and a whole host of battered what-nots...

cheese slices are great in scrambled eggs as well since the processed cheese just turns to a liquid when it's heated...

Whoa...think of all the cholesterol. :eek: Fish & Chips is really good though, that's one thing I'll have to give you Brits props for. :p

Yes!!!! We're all going to die someday. Eat good in the meantime. I'm getting really tired of Subway. They're sandwiches are too plain even with all the crap in it. The only thing that is still good is the Italian BMT, tuna, and meatball marinara. Their cheesteak sub really sucks and taste like plastic.

As for omelette, I'll eat anykind of omelette anyday, anytime. Anything with eggs are good to me.

Deathstar said:
Cod 'n chips with vinegar :D now my mouths watering lol
Blimey, didn't realise my antipodean cousins loved good ol' English fish & chips, good on ya!! :D

Back
Top Bottom