Photoshop HELP?

niceties55 said:
Can you please rate this image. How did I do removing her mom on the rite side of the image.

ORIGINAL: (It is cropped a bit) Yes this is a first for me so dont expect the best.

Please give me some hints on what to do better
You used the clone brush. It's noticeably darker, and the chopsticks were cut a bit messy. But it looks nice.

as you can see, there are little individual stroke marks from the clone brush in certain places. to fix this, you can select the patch tool, and then select the areas that have individual stroke marks. one they are selected, click int he center of the selected area and move it out into the space directly to the right of the girl (the unedited space.) this will make it look more smooth. heres an example i did in about five minutes (i took the one you already edited and then made it look smoother.)

untitled1jl7.jpg

hehe, i know bout those chopsticks, how could i use it just rite? ( I do have an artpad)

I used the clone stamp, is that the same thing?

cileskot said:
as you can see, there are little individual stroke marks from the clone brush in certain places. to fix this, you can select the patch tool, and then select the areas that have individual stroke marks. one they are selected, click int he center of the selected area and move it out into the space directly to the right of the girl (the unedited space.) this will make it look more smooth. heres an example i did in about five minutes (i took the one you already edited and then made it look smoother.)

Wow thats good, thanks i will try now

niceties55 said:
Here, this better? Wow I am really shocked by the power of Photo Shop (hehe)

ya, thats better, but you missed a little bit of choppiness on the right side right below the chopsticks. also, you can just use the clone tool to smooth out the choppy areas around the fingers too.

Back
Top Bottom