Yeah, right....as if we get double rep bars lol!

lhuser

Golden Master
000or7.jpg

That makes me think: root, how many reputation points you have now? It seems that there's a problem with the forum concerning this. It might be an input error too.

David, care to take Sherlock's lens and suit and investigate?

lol yeah I saw that today, prooly an error, no way he jumped from one bar, to 2 full bars aha..

I saw it too, and knowing root as the reputable guy he is I didn't doubt he had that much rep :D he is untouchable :D j/k

I can tell you that I have 101 rep points.

this only started happening as I went past 100 rep points.

I can also say with a fair amount of certainty that I'm the only one to have passed 100, since if you look at the member list sorted by reputation I come at the top.

http://computerforums.org/memberlist.php?sort=reputation&order=desc

there are two ways that we can determin if this is true...

either a few people could give David positive rep to bring his total to over 100 and see if he gets a second rep bar too, (I say daivid because he is the next one behind me).

or a few people could give me negative rep to see if the bar drops back to a single bar if I go below 100 rep points.

this is the only explenation that I can think of so far, unless it's a probem that specifically affect my account. (which I kind of doubt).

Hoping David can throw some light onto the situation?

Hey I have 60, throw me 41 and I'll see if it happens to me as well :D

kissingbabysmalloh7.gif

LMFAO

EDIT: your link to the rep list didn't work for me, is it an admin/mod only thing? How much is rep from a peon like me worth ?? If I give rep to David what would be his points increase?

/me goes to check members list :D

did you click on the link? what did it say?

to look at users sorted by reputation go to the members page

/mebers.php
ad then write what you want to sort by
?sort=reputation
and then write the order you want to sort in
&order=desc
(desc to search from highest to lowest).

so you go to
computerforums.org/memberlist.php?sort=reputation&order=desc

clicked link, error message "can not display web page"

on members page I have no "sort" field, only the normal search options

Back
Top Bottom