Omelettes & Sandwiches

Re: Dev?

Brookfield said:
You'll throw a PB at me?, I think you'll find you can't do that,....it's cool, I knew you were joking :D

Yeah i couldn't waste a good PB & J sandwich like that :D

Consider yourselfs lucky, I just wook up it's now 6:11 AM and I just put in my awesome breakfast of two poptarts.... Lucky me! :D

Re: Dev?

Brookfield said:
Ha ha, very droll!

I try to provide some comic relief now and again :cool:

Jon. said:
Consider yourselfs lucky, I just wook up it's now 6:11 AM and I just put in my awesome breakfast of two poptarts.... Lucky me!

I like pop tarts. I never eat breakfast though, i usually don't eat till around lunch time.

I like pop tarts. I never eat breakfast though, i usually don't eat till around lunch time.

I try to eat something in the mornings but I usaually don't, and my next meal is dinner time.

i eat those frozen pancakes in the morning. they're delicious
and easy too all i do is pop them in the microwave for like a minute

Wow, this thread title is so decieving. It got me all fired up when I thought it was about omelettes and sandwiches. :p

alvino said:
Wow, this thread title is so decieving. It got me all fired up when I thought it was about omelettes and sandwiches. :p
Yeah, it's wandering off-subject again, but I'm as sure as hell not goin' to split it again!!!

Getting it back on topic...

You know how I said I only like sandwiches that I make myself, or that I've taken a part in making?

Not strictly true, actually - I LOVE Subway. Magnificent, it really is.

Subway is okay. Nothing beats Togo's and Quizno's. Those two places make some of the best subs EVER!

Back
Top Bottom