Knives and Multitools thread.

220021vbDA_w.jpg

Thats an mp3 one lol

I have tons of pocket knives, been collecting them for years. I also have a few "I forgot what they're called" knives (collectors) but most of the time me and my mom bought them for my dad, so I only have a few. I'll find out the name sometime, and also snap some pictures.

I personally own this Gerber knife. Its the 'Gerber Paraframe II Stainless - Serrated Edge'

Image.aspx

And it gets the job done for just about anything. I dont need a leatherman's however ill end up getting on when I start driving by myself.

ArrizX said:
I personally own this Gerber knife. Its the 'Gerber Paraframe II Stainless - Serrated Edge'

Image.aspx

And it gets the job done for just about anything. I dont need a leatherman's however ill end up getting on when I start driving by myself.
I guess that in your State they're legal?, is the violence where you live so bad that most people carry knives?, in Britain they recently had a knife amnesty, bl**dy wicked looking weapons, something like 60,000 were handed in, & this is Britain!!, it has a long history of no knives, not any longer, in two days after the amnesty, there were three stabbing, two died, in one case, the victim was stabbed five times in different parts of his body, once in his head!, the guy that lived was stabbed by a girl, the knife was a foldaway very similar to yours, how do these statistics compare to the U.S. ?

Brookfield said:
I guess that in your State they're legal?, is the violence where you live so bad that most people carry knives?, in Britain they recently had a knife amnesty, bl**dy wicked looking weapons, something like 60,000 were handed in, & this is Britain!!, it has a long history of no knives, not any longer, in two days after the amnesty, there were three stabbing, two died, in one case, the victim was stabbed five times in different parts of his body, once in his head!, the guy that lived was stabbed by a girl, the knife was a foldaway very similar to yours, how do these statistics compare to the U.S. ?

I bought it primairly, just for no reason. I happen to like knives. Not sure why.. Just something about them.

Its a good tool to have around - especially at Xmas and a birthday, lol

As of now, I carry it around as my Insurance in town. There are a few people im not too friendly with (so if I never sign on again, you know what happened :p) But for real, there is some scary stuff that goes down here. And I know too much for my own good (though noone else knows I know so much, so im in the clear there!)

But anyways, just I get scared being around some people, good to know ill walk away from one of those fights if there were to be one. I dont know how to say this, so its all comming out bad, making me look almost criminal, but its solely for protection.

ArrizX said:
I bought it primairly, just for no reason. I happen to like knives. Not sure why.. Just something about them.
An update on English events; yesterday,a guy stabbed three girls at a bus stop in broad daylight, one is now on life support, there was no fight, he just walked up, & calmly did it, he looked normal, not crazed on drugs or drunk, tell you the truth, I'm glad I'm the age I am,I wouldn't want to be in my twenties, because violence here is rapidly on the increase, & god knows what it will be like a few years down the line, now I hear that Portsmouth, where I was born, is amongst the top five cities for violent street crimes, when I lived there, yes, it had a history of fights between naval ratings, but no knives, the odd drinking glass in the face, nah, I don't want to live in an era that is getting worse.

ya, same, i love knives, i collect them, i currently have like 12 diff "legal" knives, 2 bb guns, 5 diff lighters, 2 bumerangs, and 1 long knive i forgot what it wsas called. hehehe
o ya, lol john, your cousin would be like, ill show you the purpose, AH off with your head, lol

ArrizX said:
Only just noticed, is your avatar a shurekin[sp]?

Peter Lachowicz said:
ya, same, i love knives, i collect them, i currently have like 12 diff "legal" knives, 2 bb guns, 5 diff lighters, 2 bumerangs, and 1 long knive i forgot what it wsas called.
What the %^?@$!*/<:> do you want that lot for, you could hold your own amnesty!, is it a Polilish thing, are these items carried there as a matter of course?

Back
Top Bottom