Gallery: Your Monitor

Jordan Pardy said:
Why are you calling me an internet n00b just because i worry about my bandwidth on Photobucket? On other forums, my signature, avatar and other images are hotlinked from Photobucket and those forums are busy.

I don't want to run up my bandwidth because i have a website where most of my 300kb images link to Photobucket.
i am not talking about u like that. i mean when people on myspace post alot of pics and then they limit their bandwidth and it comes up with the oops! pic. i understand your linking pics thing. unless u do the oops! thing alot then i wasn't talking about u

I don't see any Nec LCD Monitors so here I go. Opticlear owns any LCD out there. I like it alot, I will be ordering two more for the desk I will have pics for you later.

HPIM0331.jpg

HPIM0330.jpg

HPIM0329.jpg

ownage said:
I think Dell Ultrasharp owns any LCD out there. :rolleyes:

I beg to differ, unless you can put some specs on a model your talking about, Mine has 700:1 contrast ratio, and their new 20.1in widescreen has 1600:1 ratio the picture looks so lifelike its not even funny.

I am wrong, 1600x1200 LCD is mad insane, I like the sharp picture on my monitor but 1600x1200 is mad props to the dell monitor.

Nice, I want to get a 19" LCD sometime.

I don't have a camera right now, soooo...
00665687.jpg

19" AOC 9KLR CRT - Pretty decent monitor.

Back
Top Bottom