Hi, i'm new and have a question

h4xorz

Solid State Member
This is my first post here..hi everyone :D ..anyway.. i've got a question.

I currently own an electrical shop in AL(alternators,startors). i would like to create my own catalog for unit sales. the book should include photo,description,and part #'s.

i came here to ask you guys the best way you would go about doing this..

all input appreciated!

TY,
h4x

Well, it all depends...How good you are with computers and programs...Im sure you could pay like 2 people on here, and they could whip it up in photoshop...But I think your best bet is creating it in photoshop cs2..

that was the first thing that came to mind was photoshop..i'm not good at using it at all,but i have used it before. i learn things pretty easily

it doesnt have to be reeal pretty,heck it doesn't even have to be in color. just neat, organized, and of course..customer friendly.

Yeah, well I think photoshop will be your best bet...Maybe you can get a nice cover made here....Just let the others rain in...If you want to learn some basic stuff, go here..

pixel2life.com

ya ,i once paid someone(actually gave him a game) , to make me a bada$$ sig on this trading website :)

Ohh cool, well I guess problem solved..You plan to print it in black and white, or color>

prolly black and white..i mean..the units are mostly black and white anyway :p

i would like the cover to be in color though..

I wouldnt mind making a cover page, you just have to give us some ideas, dimentions, pics ect.

Back
Top Bottom