Knives and Multitools thread.

DJ-CHRIS1

Golden Master
Okay, so I just wanted to see what knives and / or multitools ya have. I cannot live without mine as it provides me with the basic tools to repair almost anything.

My multitool is a leatherman blast. It's really compact, and leatherman's are the sharpest knife on the market, and they hold their edge the best. However, they need to be frequently oiled or else saltwater makes them rust.

leatherman.jpg

http://www.leatherman.com/products/tools/blast/default.asp

I also have a Schrade Old Timer knife as pictured here, but I can't find it right now.
http://www.knifecenter.com/knifecenter/schrade/images/140otS.jpg

I also have a leatherman. Must say that it's one of the most usefull things I have, I don't need it for anything specific but I always find myself using it.
Not sure which kind of leatherman it is, it's quite old so it ain't a new model or anything.

m cousin just bought a katana while he was here in canada. the airport questioned him about "why is he bringing it on the plane" lol

This could be an interesting thread Chris, just keep it cool guys, the last one like this had to be closed, by David, I think.

Im actually suprised I found this knife on the internet lol One of my favorite knives is my hunting knife. It's Apparently a Combat Ready Boot Knife lol, I love it. Perfect Ballance, 440 Stainless, great for throwing, i swear this thing you can throw and it will flip once and go straight every time.

CO-014.gif

My Brass is Tarnished and my handle is darker, but thats the same knife otherwise.

Not Sure which Multi Tool I have, All I know is the brand is gerber (like the baby food) lol

And ofcourse you gotta have the whole swedish Firesteel thing goin on
fire_starter_knife.jpg

And this is my dads >.>
swiss-champ2.jpg
My First reaction was ohsweetmothermaryofjesusiwantone >.>

I used to have a decent multi tool with a good sharp blade but it was stolen...

then I bought another one, and in someways it was better because it had screw driver changable bits... but in other ways it was worse, (it was just cheaply made).

however in my day to day life I have absolutly no cause for carrying a knife, and there is a minature screwdriver set in my car, so I'm never really too far away from having the things that I need.

Paradox said:
We Brits call this a Swiss Army Knife, note the swiss flag on the handle, the original ones were issued to their army, as part of their kit, they have been available in England for many years now, but the one you show has a lot more gadgets, has it still got the gizmo to get stones out of horses hooves, like in the original?

It has every tool the swiss army knives have ever used, most only have a few tools, but that has all of them

I think I know what a swiss army knife is lol, It's not just what the brits call it

Back
Top Bottom