Omelettes & Sandwiches

Re: Dev?

I don't like ham on its own - I'll only eat it if it's on a pizza or cooked into a pasta sauce.

And I'm really fussy about my sandwiches - I've recently stopped buying shop-made ones, and I don't get them from restaurants anymore unless they're toasted... sounds really irrational but true. All too often has somebody offered me a potentially very nice sandwich, but ruined it by smearing it in some disgusting spread or putting butter on it - sandwiches should always be dry, IMHO. Hence why I always make my own.

I'll use your weapon of choice, i'll throw a PB & J sandwich at you and when you are dodging it i'll shoot ya down with my pea shooter.. muhahahaha :p

UK31337 said:
I don't like ham on its own - I'll only eat it if it's on a pizza or cooked into a pasta sauce.

And I'm really fussy about my sandwiches - I've recently stopped buying shop-made ones, and I don't get them from restaurants anymore unless they're toasted... sounds really irrational but true. All too often has somebody offered me a potentially very nice sandwich, but ruined it by smearing it in some disgusting spread or putting butter on it - sandwiches should always be dry, IMHO. Hence why I always make my own.
I never buy sandwiches from shops as I don't like mayonasie and it seems impossible to find a sandwich withough it...
unless it's cheese and pickle, and I don't really like cheese and I hate pickle!!

I like subway sandwiches... they are dry and you get to choose the filling, it's all made in front of you so if you don't like it it doesn't go in... and if you do like it then it does go into your sandwich...

David, that doesnt work for us.. mabye its only maurices 'special privilages' which allow him to see it, but for us, it doesnt work...

lol, and what on earth is this thread on about?? the first post is just confusing..

it's about how dev changes his name...
but maurice didn't know.

but now he does know.
and he was talking to dev without knowing it was him...

that's where the eggs came in (egg on the face).

the eggs developed into food, cause that's what eggs are (assuming you're not vegan).
food led us onto maurices lunch and sandwiches...

I often loe the way that threads can meander from the original topics on forums!

Back
Top Bottom