Omelettes & Sandwiches

Re: Dev?

I had scrambled eggs this morning. They were great, i likem over easy gotta have lots of yolk running around the plate when i don't have them scrambled.. yum yum bubble gum.. :p

You know when a forum has gone to hell when there's a thread about your favourite kind of eggs...

mammikoura said:
this must be one of the funniest threads there has been in a while. :D
I for one apologise for going off thread, but someone mentioned eggs, & I was hungry, not now though, just had lunch.... no, wrong, not eggs, braised beef, carrots & mushrooms in onion gravy, takes a while to prepare, but well worth it, the village butcher keeps me the best casserole steak, Scottish Aberdeen Angus, melts in the mouth, his shop has been here over a hundred years, his grandfather opened it in 1904, now that's history....oops sorry, off thread again!!

~K-Pow~ said:
I had scrambled eggs this morning. They were great, i likem over easy gotta have lots of yolk running around the plate when i don't have them scrambled.. yum yum bubble gum.. :p
Bubble gum & eggs?, yeeeuck!!....I know, I know, joke, but then you people do eat peanut butter & jello sandwiches, eeeek!
pukeface.gif

Brookfield said:
I for one apologise for going off thread, but someone mentioned eggs, & I was hungry, not now though, just had lunch.... no, wrong, not eggs, braised beef, carrots & mushrooms in onion gravy, takes a while to prepare, but well worth it, the village butcher keeps me the best casserole steak, Scottish Aberdeen Angus, melts in the mouth, his shop has been here over a hundred years, his grandfather opened it in 1904, now that's history....oops sorry, off thread again!!

lucky bugger... my lunch was a ham sandwich!!! still I guess that a perk to being retired, you get to have a decent lunch whenever you want it!

butter & jello
jello = jelly
jelly = jam

peanut butter and strawberry jam sandwiches are great...
I especially love the fact that in america you can buy it pre-mixed in a jar!

~K-Pow~ said:
Peanut Butter & Jelly is the best, you don't eat that Brookfeild???
No - I - DON'T!! didn't you notice the puking smilie?, we English have adopted a lot of American dishes, but not that, are you mad sir, pistols at dawn it is, 6 am precisely, bring your second, I get the choice of weapon, as It was I who was insulted, napalm spray for me, peashooter for you, you cur! [fun here, isn't it?]
dousing.gif

Back
Top Bottom