Looking To Sell Modded Xbox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ik its not right but.... shhhh :D
It's in very good condition... i take care of my baby! :cool:
I have Avalaunch 0.49.2 for my starting dashboard. It's my fav and I think is the best dash. You can boot straight to XBMC from the main menu

I have a few of my xbox...

It's actually a lot dirtier in this picture than it usually is.

Also if you were planning on buying Madden 2007 I'll also include that in the games to choose from.

I also have some screenshots from when the beast is in action:

Thats the bootscreen

Thats the main menu, like I said, very customizable (I like the F*** word... lol)
Of coarse if I sell it i will change the skin back to a default skin, unless you like the F word too! lol

And thats the file manager screen

so basically you made a computer. lol

O_O I just watched the video. dude, why cant they sell the original xbox with all that stuff :( lol

I didn't even show all the features it has... I forgot to mention...

- When it boots up it automatically plays background music off the hard drive in the main menu! :D
- You can set the color of the ring around the eject button to either red orange or green and even have it cycle through all 3!
- You can easliy stream music and video through your network.. I stream DivX movies over my LAN and you dont have to worry about using hard drive space. You can even have it setup with you Windows Media Center Edition PC and very easily stream previously recorded shows and video. It also works with XP PCs
- You can also setup a free online program called XLink Kai so you can sign on and check your buddy list and choose what game you play all through your xbox. You can also use XBox Connect and maybe throw some mods on and show the other players how modders roll! :cool:

So pretty much if you're interested and plan and buying my xbox, I'll reformat the hard drive and program it to do what you want and load it with the goodies you choose! :D

I plan on spending the money from the xbox on cumputer parts so I am accepting offers of computer parts of all sorts and/or money. I am a very reasonable guy. :)
Some comp parts that would intrest me would include but not limited to:
**LCD Monitor
**Video Card
Mobos (nothing too old)
CPUs (nothing slower than 2.0 GHz)
RAM (PC3200)
Hard Drives (120GB or above)
PSU (P4 class, 300W or above)
TV Tuner Cards
or anything else you can think of computer related. Let me know what you got.

I got bored so I made a new and improved runthrough of my xbox... includes everything from playing N64 games to changing skins. The video has no sound because the audio cables are not connected to the tv tuner right now... oh, and I spelled my own screen name wrong at the end... lol :D

Modded Xbox preview 2

Enjoy

Wow this is amazing, I would like to get this for my little brother.

Could you please pm me when you are online so we can talk, If this is still up and around what you are looking for I'd take it..

EDIT: Wait, I sent you a pm!

I would have this Xbox in a heart beat, if I lived in the US and at around $300 it's worth every penny.

Nice custom work m8, respect :cool:

BullDog(UK)

Thanks, I put a lot of time into customizing everything about my xbox. but now it must go... lol

By the way, very nice comp specs BullDog! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom