The Member photos

Calm down, change your tampon then we can talk okay? Oh I thought about it plenty, and I never said anything about you not being allowed to take "Emo" "Goth" pictures...

think before you post

And you should try to make more sence when posting.

Jon. said:
Calm down, change your tampon then we can talk okay? Oh I thought about it plenty, and I never said anything about you not being allowed to take "Emo" "Goth" pictures...

And you should try to make more sence when posting.
i guess so, so what are you going to do now? huh?

"Calm down, change your tampon"

Wow you must act as a 10 year old becuase most kids that age act like that

X1337 said:
yea if you have a problem with that f u, Im allowed to take any emo goth or w.e pictures and that dont make me lonley, think before you post
Yes, calm down, they're not worth arguing with, they're baiting you!, btw no more "f u", OK?

Brookfield said:
Yes, calm down, they're not worth arguing with, they're baiting you!, btw no more "f u", OK?
I hate people that act so mr. im so cool its just stupid that is why I start arguing with them

Quit trying to act all bad on a damn computer forum you poser, what am I going to do jump through your computer screen or something?

Wow you must act as a 10 year old becuase most kids that age act like that

Are you dumb? You look like a 10 year old for one... And I doubt a 10 year old even knows what a tampon is..

Okay, i'm gonna go now, cus I don't get my jollies off of arguing on a computer forum, have fun taking pictures of yourself. :)

X1337 said:
About your sig, I didn't tamper with it, but I will if you don't remove the "go F yourself" addition, either remove that part, or I'll do it for you, your choice :( notice I didn't put :mad: , that comes later if you don't comply.

Brookfield said:
About your sig, I didn't tamper with it, but I will if you don't remove the "go F yourself" addition, either remove that part, or I'll do it for you, your choice :( notice I didn't put :mad: , that comes later if you don't comply.
well.... anyways I changed it though becuase I know you mods always have that ban buttion around so I have no fredom to speak or anything

Jon. said:
Quit trying to act all bad on a damn computer forum you poser, what am I going to do jump through your computer screen or something?

Are you dumb? You look like a 10 year old for one... And I doubt a 10 year old even knows what a tampon is..

Okay, i'm gonna go now, cus I don't get my jollies off of arguing on a computer forum, have fun taking pictures of yourself. :)
You need to stop baiting him, you're acting like a ten year old too, stop it now! :mad:, what's up with both of you??

X1337 said:
yea if you have a problem with that f u, Im allowed to take any emo goth or w.e pictures and that dont make me lonley, think before you post
Thanks for moderating your sig, a lot better :D

Back
Top Bottom