The Member photos

X1337 said:
same here.. you looks so diffrent. Its so diffrent its like talking to a goat on msn than you met it and likes like woow you though it looked diffrent :)

Can't say ive ever spoken to a goat on MSN, infact, never evan spoken to a goat in real life..lol!

shh its just a goat

ME AFTER 1PM to 5:30PM in teh water with the sun.. And I had gogles on so im red than white

I tryed taking a picture of me being a nerd. this is one of them

yea he is. Looks you called me EMO, sure I looked emo but you dont have say EMO and wast space and post points

I was kidding for one.. And two, what's wrong with me being against emos? And three if you want to talk about pointless why do you have to post pics of yourself every page, I mean jeez we all know what you look like, don't have to take pics of every possibe angle... I know it's called "Member pics" or whatever, but it's overkill..

Jon. said:
I was kidding for one.. And two, what's wrong with me being against emos? And three if you want to talk about pointless why do you have to post pics of yourself every page, I mean jeez we all know what you look like, don't have to take pics of every possibe angle... I know it's called "Member pics" or whatever, but it's overkill..
yea but why not try somthing diffrent. Maby you dont try it but others do you know :)

yea but why not try somthing diffrent. Maby you dont try it but others do you know

I have no idea what you mean... Try being emo? Or try taking pictures of myself when i'm lonley haha??

Jon. said:
I have no idea what you mean... Try being emo? Or try taking pictures of myself when i'm lonley haha??
yea if you have a problem with that f u, Im allowed to take any emo goth or w.e pictures and that dont make me lonley, think before you post

Back
Top Bottom