Funny Story

Nik00117

Fully Optimized
This morning I was woke up, and I thought to myself HOLY CRAP ITS 10! So I immedialy got up and called my boss cell I told him i'd be running later this morning he sounded kinda like "WTF dude" so anyways I was just going play all morning long till I sat on my PC and the clock said 7. And I was like um, ok one clock had to be wrong. So I went to my game which is www.merchantempires.com which the server infact is a few hours drive north of me so the time is always right on that and it said 7!

So I immedtially called my boss back and went heh my alarm clcok was wrong told me it was 10, and I didn't want you waiting for me at the bus stop (where he piccks me up for work)

nice lol yeah once im alaram clock said like 6:00 am so i jumped in teh shower and it was really liek 4:am :D

My friend woke me up at like 9:00 this morning to take a shower at my house...(his gas was shut off haha) He ran into my mom which must have been perdy awkward for him... That's my morning.

That's why I don't get used to alarm clocks. I just use my internal clock. Since my first class starts at the same time, I just get used to waking up at the same time
and everytime its time, I automatically wake up. Of course, it sucks during weekends, because I usually wake up when I want to sleep in. :p

I just use my phone. Don't have to worry about reseting it or anything, and it's good for when the power randomly shuts off or something.

LOL yea you gotta hate iw hen you rush to get readyt cause you think you hafve like 5 mins, but in reality you got several hours. Besides that lil run in my morning has been pretty eay going considering I had a hour more to get ready then I had intended.

Like the second I posted thi my boss called me, asked if I was up and ready to go to make fun of me again.

One morning i had to wake up for something important, and I went to bed at 11 PM or so.

I set my alarm for 5 or 6, time doesnt really matter.

However, I woke up at 1 AM, thought i woke up to my alarm clocked, misread the clock and thought i was late, and showered, ate, and got dressed.

I fell asleep after class one day and i had the blinds closed so i couldn't see outside and i woke up and the clock said 8:00 so i figured i was late for class so i got up got dressed started walking over to the school realized it was dark, one of my buddies walked by me and said going to the school at 8pm are we.

I was like damn it's pm not am...

Back
Top Bottom