I'm trying to sell my modded xbox

-v1.6
-DuoX2 Mod chip
-Western Digital 80GB
-preloaded with around 30 games
-plays all sorts of diff media files from mp3s to DivX movies
-Loaded with N64, PSX, Neo Genesis, and Gamboy Emulators
-Very Customizable
-Plays Games off the hard drive, no disc needed (Since it loads off the hdd, load times are significantly faster)
-IGR (In Game Reset) hit a couple of buttons to reset the console at anytime during a game
-On/Off switch built into the mod chip (able to load original MS dashboard and able to go onto XBOX LIVE!)

i have about 70 games, if you're interested in buying i will pre-load it with games of your choice.

These games include:
Black
Driver: Parallel Lines
Fight Night 3
GTA San Andreas
Halo & Halo 2
Hitman Blood Money
Madden 2006
NCAA MVP Baseball 2006
NCAA Football 2007
EA Nascar 2006
NFS Most Wanted
EA NHL 2006
The Godfather
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2006
and many more...

I'm not sure how much I want for it yet. but I am willing to bargain with you.
Get ahold of me if interested.
E-mail: blazzn4s@yahoo.com
AIM: xMr obLivioN

Yeah, since this is a computer forum, consoles generally don't have much interest here. Of course, I'm a PC and console enthusiast. Nothing beats gaming on a couch. :D

Yes, but pre-modded xboxs sold online are expensive and dont include games!
I included a more complete game listing below.

I forgot to mention that the first post was a "breif desciption". Read on for more details... :)

- Included in the package:
6 Foot Extension Cable
1 Clear Green Xbox Type S
Original Video and AC Cables
Xbox Utility Tools Boot Disk (Slayer EvoX DVD)
Xbox Tools for PC DVD

- Some games that I dindnt mention would include:
Flatout 2
Urban Chaos
Greg Hastings Tournamnert Paintball Max'd
Forza Motorsport
Prince of Persia Two Thrones
X-Men 3
NBA Live 2006
MLB Slugfest 2006
Tomb Raider Legend
NHL 2K6
FIFA Worls Cup 2006
25 To Life
Tony Hawk American Wasteland
Battlefeild 2:Modern Combat
Blazing Angels: Squadrons of WWII
Dragon Ball Z Sagas
FIFA Street 2
Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter
G.U.N
NFL Street 2
Top Spin
World Championship Poker 2
Xbox Fifa World Cup Germany 2006
Midnight Club 3 Dub Edition
Pac Man World 3
Flatout 2
Fable The Lost Chapters
Half Life 2
Far Cry Instincts Evolution
Outrun 2006 Coast 2 Coast
The Sims 2
Doom 3
Roller Coaster Tycoon
Full Spectrum Warrior Ten Hammers
Burnout Revenge
Monopoly
Gauntlet Seven Sorrows
NBA Street V3
NFS Underground 2
Project Gotham Racing 4
Unreal Tournament 2 The Awakening
Counter Strike
Peter Jacksons King Kong
Call of Duty 2 The Big Red One
NBA Ballers Phenom
Morrowind The Game Of The Year Edition
Mortal Combat Deception

- It also playes burned dvd movies without xbox remote and plays burned xbox games that you can copy onto your computer hard drive with your xbox and LAN connection, also store and send back data through FTP and from your Xbox to your PC.(Maybe some games you borrow from a friend ;-D)(Included on the Xbox Tools for PC DVD)
- I will also include a Slayer Evox Boot DVD (Has countless vital feautures for formatting a new hard drive for upgrading to a bigger hard drive, easily. For detals on that click here Slayer EvoX Detals
- If you have a collection of DVD ripped movies you can easily and quickly FTP DivX encoded movie and other home made media(Plays all sorts of file types.)(Included on the Xbox Tools for PC DVD) For more info click here: XBMC Details
- Can easily update the stock fan with a new, bigeer, faster 80mm fan. you can even get a fan with colorful LED lights and make it shine! (I used to have one installed myself but later took it out and replaced it with its original stock fan)
- If your interested in having more than just a boring black case and black contollers... you can order a new case online and make your modded xbox look a whooooole lot better! Wooo Hooo!Xbox Case Mod Details
- You can download custom skins online and FTP to your xbox. You can even create your own skins using Adobe Photoshop or Paint!

**I talked to some "PC and Modding Xbox Gurus" and they suggested raising the price to the 400s because the amount of games included and the fact that all the games are practically new releases.. and i see where they're coming from, but like I said, I'm willing to bargain.**

I might also have to charge shipping and handling.

legally, you can only sell pre-loaded games if you give the original disk aswell. i thought u might wanna know, just incase. lol.

also, i was just wondering, wat dashboard do you hav installed on there as the default? i had xbmc(original) on my modded xbox. i like the look of the xbmc-360style. it looks really cool. but i loved xbmc because of the super sleek user interface. it was seriously the best out there. but then my xbox broke (i think i shorted the motherboard). and i never fixed it. oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom