I need final thoughts on a few things...

Half Evil

Golden Master
Yes, another of my car audio threads.

Anyways, I am going in Thursday, and im going to make an appt Friday, and get it all done.

Im getting 4'' in the front, 6.5'' in the back, at least a single 12'', and if the custom work isnt too expensive ill get two 12''.

Anyways, is there anything in particular I should watch for, or ask about or make sure is done?

Im only 15, so I dont want him to try and pull something over on me..

Before you completly leave, make sure you check that all speakers are working, but mainly, see if everything else works, blinkers, headlights, make sure they didnt f up ur wires...Try to get 0 guage wire for the sub and amp, tell them you want 0 guage, that way you ge tthe most power from your battery..

Yeah, but its their job to install the wire, and getting it to fit, not yours, so might as well, pay for the extra 15 or watver, for the best power..I know someone who had 4 and someone with 0, you can notice the difference same subs, and amps...

make sure they didn't steal any of your parts of your car.

i.e. car door thats pretty easy to see but you might not see it gone :p jus playin.

Odds are good ill be there most of the time. Maybe get something to eat while they work. But really nothing is in the car, other then wax, cali blade, amour all etc.

And what about when they try and sell my stuff.

Say like, they try and sell me something I dont need. I mean I know pretty much what I want, but what do I do if he starts gettin pushy?

Just makeup bullshit excuses as to why you can't get what he's offering. Financially, permission from parents, etc..

Or be rude, and just be like 'no damnit I want the other one!'

Lol, but yeah.. I suppose just screw with him like that. But what if he tries to sell me what I dont want.

I mean like once we get there, and we start to pick stuff out, and I dont like the sounds of anything, should I just cancel the appt? Or just get decent stuff that I can tolerate. Because frankly, id be happy with any sound in my car.

Edit-
I know that sounds like a stupud quesiton, but for real, beleive it or not, im not really a rude guy. I like to be polite as possible, even if that means getting something im not to terribly for.

So thats why I ask I guess, lol.

Back
Top Bottom