Roids

Live Science [Health] states;

"Half a million teens take anabolic androgenic steroids, these not only cause muscular difficulties, but can can also cause psychiatric problems, & may create tendency to "need" heavier use of steroids later on in life" sounds very dangerous to me, & frankly I wish this forum hadn't been started :( , although I think the intent was genuine, so I'll wait & see how it develops.

That is the hole point of sterioids if you can't do something you cheat.. Jesus, who cares if you use it in safe dosages, it's wrong and it really does change people, and if you say it doesn't you probably don't know those people very well.

For some poeple its about getting that next PR, and somtimes its just not posisble to go from one PR to the next without help. IE I normally use friends to pump me up and music. Granted I wouldn't take roids because its not that extermely serious. Yall considering it cheating, but if your running track and you start on the outside and you move in on the inside, isn't that cheating cutting off that bit of distance you need to run to get that extra 1/10 of a second.

"Half a million teens take anabolic androgenic steroids, these not only cause muscular difficulties, but can can also cause psychiatric problems, & may create tendency to "need" heavier use of steroids later on in life" sounds very dangerous to me, & frankly I wish this forum hadn't been started , although I think the intent was genuine, so I'll wait & see how it develops.

Teens using roids is simply rediciolous there is no need for a teenager to take roids their body is so extermely fit, and healthy it like adding oil to a fire will only make it worse. Its considered if you want to use roids to start at the age of 22 to 24 after at least 6 to 7 or even 8 years of constant training.

Not only that its not really cheating if everyone esle and when I say everyone else I mean at a certain competition level in BBing, and powerlifting. There isn't a man alive that is world known for his lfits that hasn't done a cycle so its not cheating, especial the lifters from Japan who in fact openly use roids because its legal.

The use of roids can have neurtal health affects in a healthy adult male with plently of lifting experience.

I know not of what body builder or power lifter that would advocate the use of roids to anyone with less then 6 years of lifting experience and even then thats considered the bare minium.

My fial words in this debate are

Roids shouldn't be illegal, they should be just like any other supp however slightly more controlled, and if sports want to ban ban them but for personnal use then by all means have fun.

For some poeple its about getting that next PR, and somtimes its just not posisble to go from one PR to the next without help. IE I normally use friends to pump me up and music. Granted I wouldn't take roids because its not that extermely serious. Yall considering it cheating

Awwwh I feel so sorry for them :( You're right, they do deserve that extra, but what about that other guy that's all natural that missed out on the spot or something because you took that little extra and now you took HIS spot, because you didn't have what it takes..

but if your running track and you start on the outside and you move in on the inside, isn't that cheating cutting off that bit of distance you need to run to get that extra 1/10 of a second.

Yes that is cheating.

Back
Top Bottom