I need help with my 7800GTX

James0071

Baseband Member
I bought my 7800GTX last year, k? I'm trying to find my performance specs, but I can't find the exact speed and such. I remember I bought the BETTER 7800GTX. I checked the manual, website, progams (computer information), but NOTHING! I don't have the box it came in... so yeah.

Any recommendations, guys?

Check the card itself. If you didn't take off the original heatsink, it should show the company. It shouldn't be too hard, because when NVIDIA introduced the 7 series, all the companies had to use the reference design, including heatsink. But what they could do was apply their own sticker or design to the heatsink, so usually the manufacturer that you bought it from should have their own logo/design etc. on it. :)

Yeah, those work too. PC Wizard 2006 or EVEREST can help identify your components easily. Usually it doesn't identify the exact manufacturer (i.e. MSI, BFG Tech, eVGA etc.), but it may identify it.

For example, PC Wizard 2006 won't idenify that my X1900 XT was from HIS, but it'll identify it's from ATI Technologies.

Back
Top Bottom