Rep

I voted to keep it, for all it's blips, & everything else, it's still a good idea, at first I wasn't sure, but all in all it's OK, I think the idiots that hide behind another identity & award neg posts, will give up in the end if we don't talk about them on forums, they probably get an unhealthy buzz, seeing us get het up about it, so if we stop, they'll soon get bored, they need an audience to feed their twisted ego, or ego's, there might be more than one.

Brookfield... have you ever known me to be serious :D :D :D :D

It was not meant in disrespect to any mod

if people can stop complaining for once, and actually be grateful for the effort david has put in, its a good system.. but the glitch with every system is the people at the other end.. if people are going to be morons, let them be morons. youll get that everywhere.

basiclly.. deal with it.

i say keep it..

now, do you guys understand why we are reluctant to allow custom sigs and avatars etc.. theres this much crap over a little green bar. you know its gonna happen with that as well..

~K-Pow~ said:
Brookfield... have you ever known me to be serious :D :D :D :D

It was not meant in disrespect to any mod
OK, explanation accepted :) , a "lol" or "jk" would have helped though!

I say keep it. I could care less if I had negative or postitive rep points, it won't bring down the quality of my posts. ;) Which is why I have no clue some of us here like to bitch about negative rep points, because it doesn't matter really. All you're letting the rep sysem do is cloud your judgement.

keep the discussion about rep in here. all the repeated threads, saying exactly the same thing are getting annlying now.

Back
Top Bottom