a request to mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
well about the topic....i never had a big problem with it but every now and then the mods do carry it on too long. so some mods have apoligized or agreed to stop unless needed, i hope the other mods do the same

David Lindon said:
I doubt anyone is in vb, more like some glitch with the ISP.

You can check anytime by going to view the actuall image

http://www.computerforums.org/image.php?u=6557&dateline=1155688916

image.php

Both are the same, Arrizx's avatar.

Brookfield said:
I need you to explain why it seems suspicious please, you are acting very strangely toward me lately, & I do hope you aren't inferring that I had anything to do with the avatars, why would I do that & risk my position??, one of the main possibilites is that a PB'd member has snuck in, & is doing it, David has said that someone like that got into V bulletin & caused disruption there, that he managed to put right, so please don't jump to the conclusion that it was me, I find that insulting, & once more regrettably, I shall be drawing David's attention to this thread, & this post in particular.

Yo, I never said it was you, at all..because I dont really think that..however, look at it from my point of view..

Brookfield said:
Why change your avatar, or has someone been messing around again? if so, whoever you are, this has to stop!!!, mine vanished the other day, I was about to shout, & it came back, how could they take it & return it?, it was made specially for me by a member, so they must have saved it, then put it back, what the hell is going on? :mad:

Total subject change

natej315 said:
Total subject change
:mad: How is that a complete change Nate, I have as much right as anybody else to register my protest, others do it, & don't get complained about, lay off me.

How is that a complete change

The initial subject of this thread is "Mods please stop posting in locked threads." Then you changed the subject to "Avatar changes."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom