Car Thread!

Re: Gallery: Your Car

Ohh alright man, my bad...Where you going to college, figure out what ur majoring in?>

Dev0115 said:
Ohh alright man, my bad...Where you going to college, figure out what ur majoring in?>
Hmm i might ask in forums im deciding between Computer Science or Comp. Information Sistems i like both but i wanna know the differences of both...

Nice nice, sadly I dont want to do anything with computers in college, I really have no intrest in comps at all, I just signed up once, because we were in comp class, and here I am...I wanna do something in medicine though, hopefully pharmacy, or family doctor..

Dev0115 said:
Nice nice, sadly I dont want to do anything with computers in college, I really have no intrest in comps at all, I just signed up once, because we were in comp class, and here I am...I wanna do something in medicine though, hopefully pharmacy, or family doctor..
Hmmm medicine my Dad is a doctor :p Radiologist its his area i think i said it right dunno(there the ones who take X-rays know all the parts of the bones and other areas)

NeXuS said:
Hmmm medicine my Dad is a doctor :p Radiologist its his area i think i said it right dunno(there the ones who take X-rays know all the parts of the bones and other areas)
Maybe he should take x ray of my left wrist i brok eit abotu 2or 3 years ago and ever since then i can pop it lol its funny

natej315 said:
Maybe he should take x ray of my left wrist i brok eit abotu 2or 3 years ago and ever since then i can pop it lol its funny
Hahah really?? ill tell him that to see what he says about it :p

Night pics with parking lights on(kinda crappy hehe)
Carro013.jpg

Carro012.jpg

Install a Xenon kit to go with a new projector headlamps. Then add some TRD lowering springs. It will make your car look even better. TRD springs gives you a nice drop that isn't too low like others.

Not going with xenon ill upgrade to Sylvania Silverstars Bulbs they give the 4000k(super white) temp i want like HID kits and there halogen so they dont draw more current there cheaper about 37 dlls at any auto parts stuff like Auto-zone than getting a whole HID kit and im afraid ill blow a fuse or something with an HID or a i get a faulty one i dont wanna risk look at this pics
DCP_2631.JPG

Sylvania.JPG

Yeah maybe ill lower the car dont know what to choose first but ill do it later if the TRD exhaust or the springs when i get the money.

I'm on the 9thgencorolla forum and found a thread regarding your HID setup for the tC. Someone hooked up the projectors and installed a Xenon kit. Works great, but the power windows won't work. So they reset the computer for the power window or something like that to get it to work again. It's so funny. I'll have to post it if I can find it again.

Ahh, here it is:

"quick question...distant...i just tried installing the lights on for my gf's tC...and after installation...the lights fired up...but now the passenger side power windows dont work....any reason why this would happen?...should i try to reset everything...and disconnect the battery again?....please help me out on this...i did it the same way i did my corolla....

edit: found my answer on scionlife.com....you have to reset power windows and moonroof...with manual....will post pics of both cars this weekend....looks awesome on both cars...."

So, looks like scionlife.com is a good website for you to sign up with to learn more about your car and stuff.

Back
Top Bottom