WWII games

alvino said:
The Veterans Program isn't that bad. It's free, at least. :p

Yeah, I love how the kits are so customizable and flexible. I'm getting tired of BF2's set kits. It's also great how they're introducing a new game mode. Conquest is getting boring.

lol u just have to try out project reality. IMO the best mod there is for bf2, it's just so great. Now it's only like a more realistic version with like 1 new game mode and a few new maps. For the next big update (0.4) they will be releasing new game modes, new maps, a new army, totally making a new kit system (with 13 kits for each army)

check it out, haven't been playing bf2 since I got this mod, exept for a few times that I played some inf with my old clan mates.
www.realitymod.com

Alvin, BF2 was designed by Digital Illusions. The patches are made by DICE Canada (THATS RIGHT ALVIN, CANADA!!) BF: 2142 is made by DICE sweden. There you go.

niceties55 said:
Yep, I LOVE Call of Duty 2, Is COD 1 as good?

graphics wise no, but fun YES! i was just playing a mod online, with realistic gun wavs and kick ass maps, so much fuuuun! :D

ownage said:
Alvin, BF2 was designed by Digital Illusions. The patches are made by DICE Canada (THATS RIGHT ALVIN, CANADA!!) BF: 2142 is made by DICE sweden. There you go.

Yeah I know. EA is the publisher.

Haha, so?

Haha, so? Yeah well we have...

We don't have the RIAA! HAH! :p And we have hot chicks (i.e Kristin Kreuk, Rachel McAdams etc). Haha, Eric Cai used to be crazy over Kristin Kreuk. :p Canadians have cooler currency and we have actual Maple Syrup. :p

haha, you mean the maple syrup i used on my waffle this morning was fake??!! ya dont say

Back
Top Bottom