Scrap the Rep

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is why he doesnt put effort, or even much thought into new things for the forum.

Because he does it, everyone is like 'Yay!" for a week, and then.... It is somehow abused.

I can understand getting custom avatars, and how the mods could make that work by changing the bad ones, however, this is something that mods cant do anything about.

We got what we wanted, and didnt anticipate what could happen. We need to live with what happened, we cant always rely on David to make it all better, because you get a neg rep here, and a neg rep there.

I mean if someone were to join to only give neg rep, they can(t). They can give the rep, but it doesnt move your bar at all.

This is probally why we wont get custom signatures or avatars ebcause this same hting will happen.
We are fighting so hard to get them just like we did when we got reputation and now look your all crying like babies

natej315 said:
This is probally why we wont get custom signatures or avatars ebcause this same hting will happen.
We are fighting so hard to get them just like we did when we got reputation and now look your all crying like babies

Who do you mean nate???? :D

natej315 said:

finally someone realises this.

if you guys cant be trusted with a little green bar, having custom pictures aint gonna happen.

natej315 said:

Crying like babies, man wow...You never stop to amaze me, you had the most threads about "omg no one likes me" "omg stop giving me neg rep" so please.. :rolleyes:

~K-Pow~ said:
And now that you got it, it's being abused and people are doing nothing but complaining. I know David put a lot of work into and i hold him in the utmost respect, but all i see is a bunch of wining over rep.
Yeah, it was a good idea, it was abused, people are leaving negative for no reason and people whine about it. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom