What do you like to eat

Mercury&Solace said:
JinB.jpg

Thats all the food I need in my life. :D

Two tacos..for about...50p, that's good..haha...

Everyone knows Pizza Hut..Ill get pics of our place tomorrow, because ours is unique..I was made assistant manager just recently!
pizzahutgt2.gif

Haha, stuffed crust is, ew..I hate it..ill let you into a secret..the cheese in the crust is factory processed, and we spray the crust with garlic spray when it comes out the oven..trust me, it's not..Mmmm..haha..and it's an extra £1.50! Arrghh!

joxley1990 said:
Haha, stuffed crust is, ew..I hate it..ill let you into a secret..the cheese in the crust is factory processed, and we spray the crust with garlic spray when it comes out the oven..trust me, it's not..Mmmm..haha..and it's an extra £1.50! Arrghh!

LOL I was like WTF is £1.50 then I saw you are in the UK, sorry man. In the US here Pizza Hut Stuffed Crust is on sale for $10.99, gotta love that.

Anywho, well no matter where it comes from or whats sprayed on it, I love it, nice and warm and fresh out of the oven is heaven.

omg, i just came home from dairy queen and i ate a medium blizzard and i think it was polluted with something because i think im gunna puke.

Mercury&Solace said:
LOL I was like WTF is £1.50 then I saw you are in the UK, sorry man. In the US here Pizza Hut Stuffed Crust is on sale for $10.99, gotta love that.

Wow, that's £5! That's..mad! You tried the dipper at all?

Back
Top Bottom