All Ati Graphic Card Owners Please Read??

Because temps mean nothing without knowing what cooler is being used. Temps mean nothing without knowing ambient temps. They all tie together.

ownage said:
Because temps mean nothing without knowing what cooler is being used. Temps mean nothing without knowing ambient temps. They all tie together.
yea they can be tied together. But he or she is asking about temps of ATI OWNERS and the other is asking what cooler for this video card :) as you see there 2 diffrent topics that can be linked together :)

please read my post again, as it explains everything. I can tell you my temps right now and it wouldnt mean anything cuz you have no damn clue of what cooler i am using or the volts im running through my gpu, or the ambient temperature in my room.

ownage said:
please read my post again, as it explains everything. I can tell you my temps right now and it wouldnt mean anything cuz you have no damn clue of what cooler i am using or the volts im running through my gpu, or the ambient temperature in my room.
hmm how does that have to do with anything. Please stay on topic, and answer the question of what the guy posted on this thread.. he didnt ask for any unknown temps :)

i am saying that coolers and temps should all be in ONE thread. It is pointless to post your temps in one thread, and then ask for coolers in another. He should have asked "what coolers are good and what kind of dT are you guys getting?"

ownage said:
i am saying that coolers and temps should all be in ONE thread. It is pointless to post your temps in one thread, and then ask for coolers in another. He should have asked "what coolers are good and what kind of dT are you guys getting?"
yea but rember ownage most people arnt smart as you so get used to it :eek:

It just keeps the forums a little less cluttered and saves bandwidth for those poor guys on 56k.

ownage said:
It just keeps the forums a little less cluttered and saves bandwidth for those poor guys on 56k.
yea, rember 56k on those old computers lol fun times but your right he should but somtimes us people dont think :)

ownage said:
haha, ive seen that a lot lately, and ive been doing it too. ;)
yea were all alittle stupid somtimes. But anyways back to topic before mods get really mad at us :D

Back
Top Bottom