New Xbox 360 with HDMI?

I for one am a big XBOX fan and I have been holding off getting due to lack of time I have to play it. But if they come out witht this new one. I will be first in line. :D :D :D :D

they were going to release it but now they are not going to, i think the replacement game was gears of war, not so bad id say, but try telling to that to the 1 million halo fanboys.

the fans will kill microsoft :D :D :D :D

Gears of War is supposed to release on November 12, 2006. Two days from the PS3 launch.

It's not even the replacement game...Halo 3 is supposed to come out in 2007.

alvino said:
Gears of War is supposed to release on November 12, 2006. Two days from the PS3 launch.

It's not even the replacement game...Halo 3 is supposed to come out in 2007.
replacement as in "the game that is supposed to make people think twice about xbox360 before thinking about the ps3". of course its not a replacement for halo 3.

Ah. Well I would buy the Xbox 360 for Gears of War and Halo 3. Both are fantastic games, not to mention the 360 is going to get most of the same games as the PS3, with no real graphical difference, so it doesn't matter.

so the "new" xbox 360 wit hdmi ports, will only work on hdtvs? like they have like 5 diff cables, not white red, and yellow, but white, yellow, red, green, and blue. I have a normal t.v., so ill just get the premium xbox 360.... and by the way, it will be something like the xbox 360 mega pro, which will cost 600$

the 2 rules of xbox 360, is it has to be plugged into a high-def tv. and it has to be hooked up to xbox live, if it isnt, i feel so sorry for that xbox. If they do come out with a hdmi 360, it will not be true hdmi. But i know alot of people that would go for it. I would too if my tv had hdmi :( but, i think its a good idea, keep up with the competition.

Peter Lachowicz said:
so the "new" xbox 360 wit hdmi ports, will only work on hdtvs? like they have like 5 diff cables, not white red, and yellow, but white, yellow, red, green, and blue. I have a normal t.v., so ill just get the premium xbox 360.... and by the way, it will be something like the xbox 360 mega pro, which will cost 600$

Your HDTV has to have the HDMI plug for it to work. If you only have the HD Component plugs, then that's what you'll have to stick with.

yes microsoft has suckered its fans by not including hdmi hd support.

also $200 for the hd-drive.....

and its external...that has to suck.

the top award would still go to ps3 anyday especially after they stopped bitching and put hdmi 1.3 support in both their ps3 models.

did i point out that this is a low point for xbox fans?

however, all said and done, we should have seen this coming as 360 was a premature system. and now microsoft has to scramble here and there to fill in the gaps.

So what if it's external? It's purely for media and all the work is done by the Xbox 360 itself. Microsoft made it external because they want people to have choice. If you want to view HD-DVD movies, then that's for you, if not just leave it as is. Becides, the $200 is a very good deal compared to current HD-DVD players in the market.

Also, the only reason why HDMI is important in the first place is because HDCP requires HDMI to output high-definition content at full resolution.

Back
Top Bottom