Gallery: Cases

I still say that you should het a big piece of transparent material and cut it to the size of your case :)
Ha, O well
I like your case, You should get some led's

Haha, if you want to do a makeshift side panel, you can always measure the dimensions and go buy a custom cut piece of acrylic. It's not that expensive. Then you can get some velcro and just cut patches and stick them wherever to mount the "side panel" on. :D

My case, I've had it since my first computer build, which just so happens to be the computer i'm still using, only mod I've done is added my fan controller for the Volcano 12 onto one of the front 3.5" covers, rather than have the metal casing that Thermaltake HS&F's come with.

P8140006.JPG

alvino said:
Haha, if you want to do a makeshift side panel, you can always measure the dimensions and go buy a custom cut piece of acrylic. It's not that expensive. Then you can get some velcro and just cut patches and stick them wherever to mount the "side panel" on. :D
i like the idea :D

Haha, yup. You'll have a nice custom side panel. Heck, if you wanted, you could even make a custom hole to mount a side fan on. :p

The only good thing about having no case is the convenience when testing components, which is why reviewers lay out everything like that, but if you want your computer to efficiently cool, you should use a case.

Back
Top Bottom