pros and cons for getting a console

consoles...
pro: YOUR OS DOESNT BREAK DOWN! (Screams at windows)

con: none of the first person shooters on the 360 (as far as I know) let you use a mouse and keyboard to play.

alvino said:
Wow, that's such a worthless statement. :rolleyes: This thread is about the pros and cons of consoles, not "which do you think is better."
Its kinda a joke a console has its pros tho its much much cheaper cause you need high-end stuff to pass the XBOX 360 graphics

I would wait for the new playstation what ever its called sounds pretty bad ass. But if you like xbox better than get that. Pro would be it reduce stress because of your good study habbits . :rolleyes:

bah, the ps3 can die. $600 for the console? $99 for the game? HAH hell no. and people thought M$ was being nazish with their $400 premium 360 and $60 games....

MikeReiner said:
bah, the ps3 can die. $600 for the console? $99 for the game? HAH hell no. and people thought M$ was being nazish with their $400 premium 360 and $60 games....
ooh well I dont know i still have sega i really dont play games. i just heard it had a cell cpu :D edit Woha 100 bucks a game holy shit

MikeReiner said:
consoles...
pro: YOUR OS DOESNT BREAK DOWN! (Screams at windows)

con: none of the first person shooters on the 360 (as far as I know) let you use a mouse and keyboard to play.

Haha, I hope you know that the Xbox 360's "OS" is based on the Windows kernel. :p

As for keyboard, the latest firmware updates have allowed USB keyboard support. :)

MikeReiner said:

$100 per game?! Where are you getting this information? Sources?

I know Blu-Ray is expensive, but I doubt it would drive game costs that much.

i'm trying to find some articles about it.. I read a few several months ago.. it looks like things are changing.. $100 might not be the case... but i can't find any damn articles with RELEVENT information.. blah.

Back
Top Bottom