Hey car guys...

Ricer lane lol...I hate ricer cars, its so pathetic, but some ricer cars have a nice engine and looks, but ricer non the less...Ive seen some nice ricer cars..

Nissan is Japanese you know hehehe :p im happy with my Ricer tC(since its japanese)

Yeah, but a ricer isnt a car just from japan, a ricer is a car, that has some beat up ass engine, 3-4 colors, not modled kit, a weedwahaker exhaust...You can have a nissan or and japaneeses make, and plp wouldnt call it a ricer..

Dev0115 said:
Yeah, but a ricer isnt a car just from japan, a ricer is a car, that has some beat up ass engine, 3-4 colors, not modled kit, a weedwahaker exhaust...You can have a nissan or and japaneeses make, and plp wouldnt call it a ricer..
Ooops i meant Nissans can be ricers to i know mine isnt a ricer since its all stock but i just wanted to mess arround. Dude BTW i was behind an Altima SE-R today and the car sounded so cool that deep sound to the engine and exhaust i wonder if it was stock :p cause it sounded deep deep like 350z

I rarely see an Altima SE-R on the road. I don't know why Nissan even came out with the SE-R for the Altima in the first place. They should make the Maxima option SE-R because now, Nissan's competing among themselves with two supercars in their Altima and Maxima lineup. One has got to go. But the 07 Altima SE-R looks pretty nice. They got a facelift from the 06. What's hot right now is the sport shift. Seems to be getting more and more popular. I drove an RSX the other day and it's a lot fun to drive. You can pull out of corners way faster than an auto tranny can. I was having fun driving one yesterday.

NeXuS said:
Ooops i meant Nissans can be ricers to i know mine isnt a ricer since its all stock but i just wanted to mess arround. Dude BTW i was behind an Altima SE-R today and the car sounded so cool that deep sound to the engine and exhaust i wonder if it was stock :p cause it sounded deep deep like 350z

Sweet, yeah I never sat in one, which I really need to do...As for trds comment...Yeah, who knows, I think Nissan is going to make the altima the flahshiip car, only because it sells way more then the maxima...Im on a few forums, and almost all of them are pissed, because the 07 maxima is cvt, and no manual option..But right now im leaning on a 04 g35x....I looked, and can get it for almost the same price.

Back
Top Bottom