is it just me?

Haha, it was originally designed as a site for local and recent start up bands to get together and share things, since Tom Anderson (the creator of MySpace) used to be in a band. :p

mark thorpe said:
myspace does not suck, i love that site.. ive rediscovered a few really good old friends who id lost contact with on there, one of which i hadnt seen for over 2 years.. saw her profile, and sent her a message, its a brill website.. just wish id thought of the idea.. lol

And i have discovered and met exciting new people on myspace and have more friends now because of it.

Myspace rocks, and it also allows me to keep in contact with current friends.

i like myspace alot (i typed a 3 and backspace 10 times before i hit an e there, just to let you guys know) really the only reason i like it is cuz of the css practise, i was never good with it until i played with it there.

But for community, i like facebook, cuz its based on the schools and whatnot, higher caliber of people, ones you actually want to catch back up with there lol

Also. To Answer your question (Rather than give more speculation)

In the past two weeks, number of registered users has shot up from 80 million to 102, with no upgrade to their hosting plan. they have the same bandwidth for 80 million people they have for 102. Not to mention they are running out of storage. I forget the numbers, but its not too important, you have your answer, night everyone

Back
Top Bottom