Please Help Me: Car Questions !

Oh and two more questions:

between the one you posted and the one I posted, which would you say is more reliable, more fun to drive (speed/accelleration), and more comfortable on the inside?

Also, how would I go about selling the truck? Used car dealerships?

Ok here is the report the Mystique looks clean man as showed on the report you have to pay to get reports but i buyed a car recently so i still have the unlimited checks for a month
Report.jpg

Report2.jpg

Cool thanks :) So do you think I should look into that one or the Chrysler?

And how do I sell the truck?

DackOfDoom said:
Cool thanks :) So do you think I should look into that one or the Chrysler?

And how do I sell the truck?
That chrysler looks nice to. hmm i would say list it in your local Auto Trader and list it online like you see them on the autotrader page

Alright, thanks so much for the help btw :)

So from what I've noticed, the Chrysler seems to be the nicer car, but the Mercury has a better inside (leather seats :D)

Is there any way to find out which one will be faster / accelerate faster?

Np
Hahaha yeah its a nicer car hmmm you want speed :p well the chrysler has a bigger engine so it might be faster than the mystique but the mystique is a lighter car i would have to say the the Chrysler Concorde :p

i would sell that car for 4 k, just tell them it has alot of power, V8, hehehe, i would go fo chrysler, any chrysler is good, unless it gets to the 2000 year section, then it was taken over by bmw, and the cars are a little more expensive, so id go for a chrysler concord, new yorker, my mom has a new yorker, bought for 9 g used, was 40000 new, so id go for a chrysler, or just go for a good ol volkswagen golf :D

Back
Top Bottom