Itunes Podcast.

Dev0115 said:
Yeah, but Im trying to do photogrpahy...Well not photogrpahy, editing...Hey you have aim?
Photographic editing? Still, pixel2life.com. I don't have AIM... MSN and Gtalk. But I can't chat right now.

There are also various photoshop magazines that provide great tutorials... if you are interested in getting serious with photographic editing for free however, I suggest going over to nationalsigleague.com. A lot of pros, free and good help, it's an overall great place.

Yeah, Ive used pixel2life before, but they dont have much for wedding albums and what not...But yeah Ill take a look at the site.

Like templates, you know an actual album...You can have like the main picture, and then on the right side, have 2 smaller pics...ect ect..

Nah not online, I would edit it in ps, then take it to a prtiner, have it printed like 12*11 or not what not, and then insert it into a album, for the client...I know a photographer, he does weddings and shit, and if I can do some stuff for him, he will pay. I just want to learn some more, so I can do everythin he asks for...I havent been able to find much online..
Stuff like this, but more details, and more complicated..

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/12603564/?q=wedding+album

I see. So design templates. He takes the photos, you put it into a nice layout, have it printed, give it to the photographer man, and give it to the new couple. :p

Yeah, he does it himself also, close family friend, but sometimes has to much to do, and he said he would give some to me, and I could help...He uses a nikon d2x, amazing camera, takes sweet pics...But yeah, you know a site, where I could leanr that kind of stuff...Or even better find pre made templates? :D

I see... never heard of the trade, though I'm sure it exists (at least now). Don't know any sites, though I could help you out. Email me at g9core@gmail.com and we'll figure something out. Premade templates are a nono. Where's your pride? :p

ahahaha...I dont know, I tried one or twice making a few, but didnt like them much, so I started looking around for some free ones ahaha! Yeah the trade does exist and talk about making money...He makes around 1000 a wedding, or even more, for just a days worth of work, and some time in photoshop.. :p

Back
Top Bottom