another car thread!!

boardordi3 said:
lol ironically enough, the cadillac was actually given to my dad for a company car by cadillac beacuse of the manufacturing work he does

oh btw, oh stop whinin arriz lol, mr. how many benzes?

i'm hurting for money lol

What about the beamer, and then the new car that your moms gonna get?

And we have several old ones. One given to me by my brother because it broke down. My moms we got before we built the house. And my dads before we built. But its now like 23 years old. Its falling apart, but runns like its new, lol

But all our cars are from before we build the house, and they are all paied off, so we are lucky on that. We are only making on car paymet to my dads new 4Runner. And... I didnt say im poor, its just im not rich like people make me out to be. Just, middle class american.

That car & that year will nickel and dime you to death. Trust me I used to have a car just like it, don't do it.

Besides that price, on that type of car for those many miles is pure ducktales. Is the engine blown or something?

Most Jiffy Lube type places can't even change the oil on those cars because you need a special tool/oil filters, so going to the delaership is almost the only option @ $60 each change. ouch.

If you are poor, and something goes wrong with that car you are screwed, anything German made is expensive to fix. E X P E N S I V E!

Go with something reliable from the best car makers in the world, Honda, Toyota or Nissan, you can't go wrong with any of them. Get an older Maxima or a Celica, or get an older Civic or Prelude, always made to last.

boardordi3 said:
lol
everything in the 90s was ugly tho lol
w/e
ill work i guess
what kinda car shud i look at then, cause i want somethin cool, but im probly not gonna get past like $2500

Don't even consider SUVs if that's your price range. For a 15 year old, you need to be looking at a used compact sedan that is within your price range. Look into a used Civic, Sentra, Altimas, or even a used Corolla. The price for these cars are suprisingly low and you should have no problem getting one or even trying to get one financed.

Mercury&Solace said:
That car & that year will nickel and dime you to death. Trust me I used to have a car just like it, don't do it.

Besides that price, on that type of car for those many miles is pure ducktales. Is the engine blown or something?

Most Jiffy Lube type places can't even change the oil on those cars because you need a special tool/oil filters, so going to the delaership is almost the only option @ $60 each change. ouch.

If you are poor, and something goes wrong with that car you are screwed, anything German made is expensive to fix. E X P E N S I V E!

Go with something reliable from the best car makers in the world, Honda, Toyota or Nissan, you can't go wrong with any of them. Get an older Maxima or a Celica, or get an older Civic or Prelude, always made to last.

Lol yeah, I have his ^ old car.

And gets all the ladies!

Thats damn right. And in two weeks, when I get the system, then its just kicking more ass... :D

well u can always find a good old golf gti somewhere for really cheap, i usually see one every 10 km for sale used somewhere in toronto, lol, and they are a relally low price, like 1990, 1994, or just below 1990

boardordi3 said:
okay, i just turned 15 a cuple days ago, so im lookin at cars
and i am very very very poor
i plan to work over the year and whatnot, but i saw this and thot i shud see if any of u car guys cud

a) tell me if u think its good
b) tell me the model

i know cars, but not older ones, soo yeah, and i know arriz has the old mbenz ;)

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.j...nd_year=2007&start_year=1981&lang=&cardist=29
Dude when u got a car you want tell me so i can check the VIN of the car i have carfax unlimited for a month :D

Back
Top Bottom