A garage sale near me (Not the one with the case)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lhuser

Golden Master
Well, I went to this garage slae, next to my friend's house. I decided to stop there before going at my friend's. I have found a Celeron 366MHZ CPU, with a motherboard (ABIT, I presume) and an 8MB ATI Rage 3D AGP card. I asked how much and he said $5. It did not take me more than 3 seconds and it was sold. I need to take out my old Pentium MMX and put the one in there.

wow thats pretty good at a garage sale i picked up an entire box of old school nintendo games for 10 cents

lhuser said:
Well, I went to this garage slae, next to my friend's house. I decided to stop there before going at my friend's. I have found a Celeron 366MHZ CPU, with a motherboard (ABIT, I presume) and an 8MB ATI Rage 3D AGP card. I asked how much and he said $5. It did not take me more than 3 seconds and it was sold. I need to take out my old Pentium MMX and put the one in there.

Umm you can get this kinda computer for free.

i got a 500mhz 64mb ram comp from a garage sale for free. lol. was in the free pile.

unfortunately my friend (stupid as he is) shoved scissors in the power supply while it was running. sparks. little flame. no more computer.

john123 said:
i got a 500mhz 64mb ram comp from a garage sale for free. lol. was in the free pile.

unfortunately my friend (stupid as he is) shoved scissors in the power supply while it was running. sparks. little flame. no more computer.

ROFLMAO.dumbass :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom