Ah, what can I do..

look man im gonna be as serious as i possibly can. Just try and pull up your grades a bit, if you want a real future you will try as hard as you can to pull the grades right now as you possibly can and you will, you have confidence issues and I did as well, I suffered from anxiety in high school and that is probably why I didnt get good grades either. You sound like a nice person mate and its a good thing that you have friends here, and without a doubt in your school and friends are a good thing to have. If you want to talk about school or whatever, just private me and I will add you to AIM.

Andy.

No affence there, because it as a nice post n' all, but, did you actually read my first post..I have already done the exams, there would be no way, (without holding a gun to the markers head) to get the grades up..

It's not that hard dude. I'm sure you don't have any type of mental disability.. Just study, do your homework, voila

Oh Snap!

I pissed about during my GCSEs and still managed to get 9 Cs and above (3 As :p ). I'm sure they won't be as bad as you think.

I'm still waiting for my AS level results. I took 4 subjects, did the exams for just 2. I'm 100% certain I've failed one, and I'm not to hopeful for the other one.

But I'll just choose new subjects next term. You have options, I just don't know what they are.

Well, the worst case scenario is, I can do the BTECH ICT course, level 2, in which you need five D's..or, I can go back to college for a year, and have to study GCSE's, which wouldnt be too bad, I would just look like a dumbass, that's all!

Back
Top Bottom