recover photos

vijaygunners

In Runtime
i accidently formated the wrong card in my digital camera because it take 2 different ones and wanted to know if there is there any free software that can recover them?

when i connect it to my computer it comes up as a removable drive if that helps?

thanks

Hmm....you formatted it? I'm not sure if you are going to be able to get them back at all, but try this
First you need a recovery program like this one:

http://www.download.com/PC-Inspector-File-Recovery/3000-2248_4-10118664.html?tag=lst-0-5

Then plug in your memory card and direct the program to find files on the removable drive. You should be alright as long as you didn't take any more pictures, if you took more pics, then you are probably not going to get all the pics back

I did this once on someone's memory card that accidentally deleted all the pics (not formatted the card) and he took a picture after he did that. Well a few of the pictures were all screwed up, and weren't all there. But I got most of them back successfully.

yeah i love pc inspector. i recovered my photos lots of time after countless hours of bitching mother about how i deleted her photos accidentally.

I downloaded the program but dont know how to use it properly, i didnt know wether to click on RECOVER DELETED FILES or FIND LOST DATA so i tried find lost data and it found some files after scanning the removable drive but I dont know where the files are that its found?

is there a certain folder that the found files are kept in?

Back
Top Bottom