psp value pack

i went to best buy yesterday, they did have psps on display, they all have them on their websites i think, it varies from actual store location to location.

MooseMan said:
eb games still sells the value pack if that helps. although i wouldn't buy it. i don't think it's worth the extra 50 bucks
which ebgames is it because when i called them, they said they were sold out

well i got mine in the patrick henery mall (virginia) lol... but i'm sure if they're sold out they will get a shipment in soon...

the psp is worth the $149 (that seems cheap). well its worth it if it has old hardware like mine. i must have over £400 worth of free stuff for it easily already :p .... ive actually been too busy with my psp that ive abandoned this forum again. time to get posting :)

lol, yea i havn't seen u on here latly :p i like my psp alot but i don't use it at work...i try and make it at least look like i am doing something productive while i wait for the scanner :p

hehehe yea its hard switching from the busy psp scene to the computer scene. what firmware do you have anyway? .... i hope you are going to say 1.5 like me :)

Back
Top Bottom