Paint ball gun!

G35x

Golden Master
Tippman 98 custom..Its in perfect shape, only been used 5-10 times, shot around 5k out of it..But its still an amazing gun, semi auto, great gun, just need some cash...I actually have 2, but Im sure no one wants both, but if you do, we can work out a deal! I will NOT ship tanks out, for one its illegal to ship a filled tank, and I dont want to dry shot them, because that damages the gun...So yeah, I was thinkinh 130, but offer away..If your very intrested, ask for pics, and ill go take some..
Inclued
Hopper
Mask
Gun

that's a damn good deal. And a great gun too, used one of them a few times and it was great. Though it's not too good for sup air field since it's kinda long, but perfect (and in my opinion the best) gun for playing in the woods.

Yeah its one amazing gun, infact, this is the gun they usually rent out to evryone, they last forever, and never pop any paintballs in the barrel...

Come on guys, I know someone here wants one...Ill post pics, as soon as someone asks..I just dont want to take them, and upload, when no one is intrested..Not sure how much shiping will be, but we can work it out...

C'mon, I know someone here is loooking for a paintball gun..

ahh nice, someone thats intrested, yes I will have pics up by tonight!

When I was looking at a gun, I did major research on these guns.. And man, apparnently they are damn near indestructable.

Back
Top Bottom