mIRC CF Lounge!

Ok EFnet is a better server to go onto, it comes with mIRC and its easy access, i have a channel opened on EFnet if anyone wants to join, ill be on all the time my names Scalliwag.

EDIT! i think the irc.UniBG.org isnt something you can connect to like the irc.servercentral.net sets mode: +nt it shows me in the beginning, the server is the first tab at the top, thats what everyone has to connect to. In this case it is EFnet.

john123 said:
good idea. and the best part is that the mods have no say about this and nobody moderates it :p
you do know that IRC channels can be moderated right?

in fact it's easier to moderate an IRC channel than it is to moderate a forum since you can easily set up scripts to do most of the work. and kick/ban people that do certain things...

Come On In, TheCFLounge is officially up on the EFnet Server, The EFnet server is listed in the favorites automatically when installed, so its easy!

Ok, in case you dont know, im going to explain how to get onto the new computer forums mIRC channel through mIRC.

1. Wh@t you need:
a. mIRC...

Thats IT! I will give you all the information on how to get into the channel.

2. First install and run mIRC, it will ask you for all your info so just put a name an email address and the nick name you want people to see. Then there is an option to change what server you log onto.

^^^ Your going to change the directory to server by clicking on it, then your going to change the mIRC Netwrok to EFnet, and then click ok (or connect to server.)

That will connect you to the EFnet server.

After that, the server dialog box will pop up, allowing you to type in any command that you would want to. Type /join #TheCFLounge To connect to our mIRC channel!

Thats it! Good Luck, the channel will always be running so feel free to join any time!

Im going to try my best to keep it going at my house, Scaliwag is the username at my house that is keeping it running at all times.

My name is NamedDave on there, and anyone is free to join, im going to have a trivia/greet bot on there soon that will show the www.computerforums.org link and tell people to join.

dude, the bots u put on are on ecstasy.

untitledmw9.jpg

Back
Top Bottom