d3_c17_040007.jpg

d3_c17_040006.jpg

Re: Gallery: game screenshots

Two APC's that flew into the wall

APC #1
screen012.jpg

APC #2
screen013-1.jpg

Screwing around in a couple of boats when my friend ran into me and went under my boat and flew up in the air coming out of the other side
screen009.jpg

lol, love the last pic man. i want to play BF2 so badly but my 6500 isn't cutting it anymore. i lag like crazy even on low settings.

Ronco Rox said:
lol, love the last pic man. i want to play BF2 so badly but my 6500 isn't cutting it anymore. i lag like crazy even on low settings.

My friend plays BF2 on an FX5500, I don't know how, but he does. I should go to his house sometime to see what it's like lol.

cabbspapp said:
My friend plays BF2 on an FX5500, I don't know how, but he does. I should go to his house sometime to see what it's like lol.

damn i don't know how he does it either. did he build the rig or is it prebuilt? because it might be my sh*tty ram and slow CPU thats holding me back.

Ronco Rox said:
damn i don't know how he does it either. did he build the rig or is it prebuilt? because it might be my sh*tty ram and slow CPU thats holding me back.

He's got a Pentium D at 2.8 Ghz with 1 GB of ram, which probably explains why he can play it. I would go 1 GB minimun with BF2, or most games for that matter. I want one of those Conroe's right now though, but I gotta save up some money, and hope my parents will pay for part of it.

Back
Top Bottom