drinking

yeah i rarely drank during freshman year, but lately ive been drinkin more, goin to more partys, and ive thot about tryin weed or cigar smoking
i dont even wanna f**k with cigarettes, no good

boardordi3 said:
yeah i rarely drank during freshman year, but lately ive been drinkin more, goin to more partys, and ive thot about tryin weed or cigar smoking
i dont even wanna f**k with cigarettes, no good

yeah man don't screw around with cigs. i smoked weed 2 times and i don't regret it. its fun but don't get addicted to it like my friend did. landed him 4 weeks suspension in school.

i'm not trying to talk you into it but don't do it if you really don't want to try it.

don't do those either, they smell good and all but kids your age look like idiots with those in your mouth.

My own opinion of the remarks so far, what are yours?

1-15; OK, sensible.

16-45; mmmm, not bad.

46-64; 50-50

Brookfield said:
My own opinion of the remarks so far, what are yours?

1-15; OK, sensible.

16-45; mmmm, not bad.

46-64; 50-50

My opinion is let teenagers be teenagers and as long as nobody flames eachother just let the thread be. And don't say something unless it's nice :D

i've had beer before but it wasn't very stong..only 0.5% you no...and it was ok.and i've had(im not sure what it's called but it was orange juice and vod ka but i have a drink like once every 4 months

mongoman said:
i've had beer before but it wasn't very stong..only 0.5% you no...and it was ok.and i've had(im not sure what it's called but it was orange juice and vod ka but i have a drink like once every 4 months

We call that beer non alcholic beer, due to the fact I could drink 210 of them and still stand :)

DJ-CHRIS said:
We call that beer non alcholic beer, due to the fact I could drink 210 of them and still stand :)

hahahahahahahahahaaha thats funny :D you can only buy thatin grocery stores

Back
Top Bottom