need serious help

Jon. said:
Oh really, I couldn't tell cus there was no j/k or lol in it so I assumed...
Like your post, No 63.

Look, we're obviously never going to agree, we're both acting childish now, so let's just agree to differ, no more daft posts, I won't respond to your posts, & you don't respond to mine, regardless of who started it, OK?

ON Topic:

I don't see everyones obsession with it. It's a drink, Nothing More. Kinda defeats the purpose of being a drink too, makes me thirsty. Quite honestly, Just the fact that people arent allowed to have it is what makes people like it imo. I prefer other things to it, ie bawls, dr pepper, mountain dew, tea, cranberry/grape juice lol

I've drunken quite a bit before, Maybe It's just I can tell when to stop, I've never gotten drunk, Don't plan on it. I can't stand drunks.

But 12 is too young for anyone. I mean, My Dad gave me a cap full of whiskey, or rum, i forget when i was 9, and I couldn't even hold that, just a cap.

Off That Topic: Once argueing begins in these threads, it continues, no matter how much each side says they want to quit. one will always have to have the last say, which causes someone else to say something, id say either edit out the argumentative posts or close the thread

Paradox said:
ON Topic:

I don't see everyones obsession with it. It's a drink, Nothing More. Kinda defeats the purpose of being a drink too, makes me thirsty. Quite honestly, Just the fact that people arent allowed to have it is what makes people like it imo. I prefer other things to it, ie bawls, dr pepper, mountain dew, tea, cranberry/grape juice lol

I've drunken quite a bit before, Maybe It's just I can tell when to stop, I've never gotten drunk, Don't plan on it. I can't stand drunks.

But 12 is too young for anyone. I mean, My Dad gave me a cap full of whiskey, or rum, i forget when i was 9, and I couldn't even hold that, just a cap.

Off That Topic: Once argueing begins in these threads, it continues, no matter how much each side says they want to quit. one will always have to have the last say, which causes someone else to say something, id say either edit out the argumentative posts or close the thread
As I expected, a very balanced post, I'm all for closing this dreary, argumentative thread, so mods, please support me & others!!

you can close this thread now, we already got the point of it, dont give alcohol to ppl that are under 14, lol, but seriously, if you want it, close it

Back
Top Bottom