Mouse pointer goes dead

ezek

Beta member
Hey, over the past few days, my mouse pointer has been going dead. But the strange thing is that even the the picture doesnt move, the actual sensor will move so its like moving an invisible mouse pointer. Ive also been experiencing random computer shutdowns every couple of days. I cant find anything helpfull on the internet so id really appreciate your help. ive never had these problems before.

thanks

i mean the white pointer on the moniter! I just took out my graphix card and my ram stick and put it back in just to make sure it wansnt loose. I dont kno if it will help or not.

if its cordless the batteries might be dead, and check the connector in the back if its loose or not.

thats definatly a windows glitch, if you can click on stuff but you cant see the mouse pointed on screen. If you cant do anything its a hardware issue.

If you can right click and the menu comes down its somethign to do with software.
if nothing happens its hardware

chaces that you either have wrongly placed the mouse in the wrong port or the port has fried.

Back
Top Bottom