F.E.A.R.: Combat to be released on the 17th

MikeReiner said:
I like fear's dm pace. :p

Don't forget the crossbow in Half-Life2 Deathmatch ;)

That pistol can only kill in three shots if you hit the head... 2 if you hit the neck... so really, you need a good aim to effectively use that gun, it's not just some fully automatic weapon you can spray and get like 3 kills with right off the bat.. (ak47 from cs source, lol)

Well, the pace is my own complaint, I'm sure some like it. ;)

It's not hard to use the M6D Pistol. The fact that it has a scope makes it even worse, because it can be used as a improvised mid-range sniper.

The G2A2 Assault Rifle is just as annoying, as a short burst can easily kill you. You can easily kill several people with the G2A2, provided they don't kill you first.

alvino said:
Well, the pace is my own complaint, I'm sure some like it. ;)

It's not hard to use the M6D Pistol. The fact that it has a scope makes it even worse, because it can be used as a improvised mid-range sniper.

The G2A2 Assault Rifle is just as annoying, as a short burst can easily kill you. You can easily kill several people with the G2A2, provided they don't kill you first.
If you think it's not hard.. your aim probably doesn't suck :p I've seen some people use that gun HORRIBLY... shooting people in the chest with that thing doesn't work so well.. lol

I'm not sure what rifle the G2A2 is...

The G2A2 Assault Rifle that you get in F.E.A.R.; the one that most of the Replica soldiers use.

alvino said:
The G2A2 Assault Rifle that you get in F.E.A.R.; the one that most of the Replica soldiers use.
well I knew it was in FEAR.. lol.. I just wasn't sure which gun in fear was the G2A2.

the G2A2 isn't that overpowered. Sure it's the best gun in the game, but it didn't stop me from doing some over 20 kill killing streaks with my penetrator. :p So it isn't that overpowered, a little better than the penetrator but it's still more about the skills of the player. But yeah, most of the guys playing the multiplayer demo just sucked. (well actually almost all of them since I was in the top 3 like almost every round that I played)
I never really liked the G2A2 that much, it's the best one but I think it's kinda lame, the penetrator is a lot cooler, and so is the one with the scope and burst mode.

Back
Top Bottom