need serious help

well this si waht happened, my younger cousin, she was ok, just an EXTREME hangover, and we told our parents that we all drank a tiny bit of 500 ml of vodka, which is entirely not true, cuz only she drank and another friend, so only 2 out of 6 ppl drank, and my mom kept telling me not to drink so much cuz it could stunt your growth, and im like, o k, i didnt drink, and she didnt believe me, and so it kept on going like thata, and for my younger cousin, she luckily got away with it, cuz her mom and dad was REALLy drunk, so ya, i came back, and were all good, and i learned my lesson, never drink too much vodka with friends, and never leave the door open, lol

X1337 said:
why is a 12 year old drinking? :eek: woow I lost all fath for the world :(

Youd be amazed at what grls do at a young age .............

nate, you are coming VERY close to a week off. quit the language.

natej315 said:
Why not throw the crap out?
All the drinks and slap her around and knock some sense into her

we did that, we threw out all the vodka bottles, and we washed the cups, and then we threw out the matress, which smelled like s**t, from all the puke, was one heck of a nite, lol

natej315 said:
Youd be amazed at what grls do at a young age .............

nate, you are coming VERY close to a week off. quit the language.

Lol ok not really funny, but I thought that nate had really lost it and was going all dual personality on us....(Didn't see that Mark had edited it)

Anyway back to the topic

Peter Lachowicz said:
well this si waht happened, my younger cousin, she was ok, just an EXTREME hangover, and we told our parents that we all drank a tiny bit of 500 ml of vodka, which is entirely not true, cuz only she drank and another friend, so only 2 out of 6 ppl drank, and my mom kept telling me not to drink so much cuz it could stunt your growth, and im like, o k, i didnt drink, and she didnt believe me, and so it kept on going like thata, and for my younger cousin, she luckily got away with it, cuz her mom and dad was REALLy drunk, so ya, i came back, and were all good, and i learned my lesson, never drink too much vodka with friends, and never leave the door open, lol
This post is practically the same as No 13, you don't need to explain yourself again, what you did was wrong, but you've learnt your lesson, put it in the past now, as you see, I've defended you since you made that last post, explaining, a lot of what the guys have said was right, but they should now leave it, in my opinion, so a veil can be drawn over the whole affair, PM me if you have anything to say.

Back
Top Bottom