Baseband Member
Brand: Dell
Memory (RAM): 128 MB
Processor Type: Intel Pentium 4
Hard Drive Capacity: 30 GB
Operating System: Windows XP Home
Processor Speed: 1.3 GHz
Primary Drive: DVD+/-RW
Bundled Items: Keyboard, Modem, Monitor, Mouse, Network Card, Speakers Condition: Used

Perfect for kids going to school, or in school. The PC is in great shape, runs like its brand new. It will come with all you need, cables, speakers, mouse and keyboard, 3 cd roms, 1 normal cd drive, 1 cd/dvd rom, and a HP lightscribe dvd writer. And a 17 inch LCD Flat panel screen. If you have any questions please email me lawrence2232@yahoo.com. Again this would make a great gift for someone in school, or going off for college.

asking $400.00 Email me for pics

john123 said:
DUDE!!! Are you tripping?? 400 dollars for a POS like that???? go get help

it can be upgraded, my friend has the same exact thing, same specs, just XP Pro..

you'll probrably get $200-$230 tops...

I have the same exact computer, except its TOTALLY stock... never changed a thing on it - except the mouse and keyboard.

When I told my mom that I wanted to sell it for $200 bucks after I get done building the new PC, her eyes popped out of her head... she has no understanding for how quickly computers depreciate after time.

john123 said:
DUDE!!! Are you tripping?? 400 dollars for a POS like that???? go get help
Remember...an LCD screen and Lightscribe DVD burner...both will suck a good $300.

Back
Top Bottom