drinking

Nik00117 said:
Don't say all 16/17 year olds can't handle their liqour, I like to think that I can. For my age I can drink a lot, at least I was able to out do a 24 year old air force guy at the bar one night doing shots. He ended up passing out, I ended up having 2 more beers and playing 3 rounds of pool then walking myself home.

Trust me i've exp the power of EC or at least 90% alchol, I was mixing shots with coke I did about 15 shots of 90% alchol in about 30 mins (they were 50/50 shots) and I came very close to death that night.

We used to take a drink simlier to EC and just get a lite rbottle of it and toss it in a fruit punch tank of about 5 gallons and we'd all get smashed on it.

Wow, I can't believe your parents let you drink all that.

yummy

i drink beer at parties
but when im just chillin out with friends ,have a nice rum&coke
thats the best right there

The highest I can get up here is 151 proof :(

I dont like that, 151 proof rum tastes like rubbing alachol.

once a friend made merum and coke, and told me it was cold rootbeer, cuz it was of the same colour, and it was cold, so i chugged it all, and that was the first time i ever drank alcohol, and sry for double posting

Me me alcohol was certainly an aquired taste. I used to hate beer, whiskey, vodka etc. If it had alcohol in it, I hated it.

Now I love to drink. I love to get drunk, and my friends love it when I get drunk! I only get tipsy when I'm out down the 'toon', but I like to get drunk in the comfort of my own home with my friends.

I still hate vodka though, tastes like oven cleaner.

Lac3y said:
I still hate vodka though, tastes like oven cleaner.

Suggests you've tasted oven cleaner before...

Anyhoo, I like vodka - JD makes me want to throw up, I'm not too keen on rum either. I'll do the odd After Shock here and there, maybe the odd something else but, in general, I stick to beer and vodka.

Back
Top Bottom