drinking

rum and coke, decent cider or a good pint, always good :)

lol, yes, it is good if you drink responsibly.. but its alot more fun (till the next morning) if you have a few more.. hehe

young people shouldnt drink though, and by that i mean under 16/17 years old.. they cannot hold their drink..

Peter Lachowicz said:
i had vodka and coke, and tats the last time i ever drink vodka...:D

Thats why i dont have it much... i had one whiskey glass full and i was walking into doors lol it hurts though it isn't funny...i kept triping up on myself...seing blurry stuff. wont have any again until christmas

mark thorpe said:
rum and coke, decent cider or a good pint, always good :)

lol, yes, it is good if you drink responsibly.. but its alot more fun (till the next morning) if you have a few more.. hehe

young people shouldnt drink though, and by that i mean under 16/17 years old.. they cannot hold their drink..

Well i can hold it well... But i'm not a stupid fool.

me and a few friends got a message on how to make this drink, this is how it goes....

-.5 litre of water
-.5 litre alcohol
- 1 cup of sugar
-. half cup of coconut, something, grinded, and thats it

You wanna know whats good when camping.....It's not really a drink, more like dessert, Lol.

I know you can't buy the alcohol in California, but you can in other states. It's called Everclear, Or atleast it was years ago. It's 190proof, which makes the bottle 95% PURE alcohol. It's the deadliest and strongest alcohol I know of, with a few shots you being out. Best way I can describe the taste and smell, is "Lighter Fluid".

What you do, is you take a bottle of cherries with the juice, and mix the Everclear with it, and you store em in the fridge for a good month or so, so the cherries absorb the EC.

So next time your out camping or something, you just go around offering cherries with a PUNCH. ;) You will feel the cherries.

AmericanSensei said:
You wanna know whats good when camping.....It's not really a drink, more like dessert, Lol.

I know you can't buy the alcohol in California, but you can in other states. It's called Everclear, Or atleast it was years ago. It's 190proof, which makes the bottle 95% PURE alcohol. It's the deadliest and strongest alcohol I know of, with a few shots you being out. Best way I can describe the taste and smell, is "Lighter Fluid".

What you do, is you take a bottle of cherries with the juice, and mix the Everclear with it, and you store em in the fridge for a good month or so, so the cherries absorb the EC.

So next time your out camping or something, you just go around offering cherries with a PUNCH. ;) You will feel the cherries.

youll FEEL the cherries, lol, OW, my head....lol

Yes, I cannot stress the sheer strength of this alcohol. It WILL kill you, in VERY small quantities.

It doesn't matter how well you handle alcohol, or if your a "real man". It WILL kill you.

Don't say all 16/17 year olds can't handle their liqour, I like to think that I can. For my age I can drink a lot, at least I was able to out do a 24 year old air force guy at the bar one night doing shots. He ended up passing out, I ended up having 2 more beers and playing 3 rounds of pool then walking myself home.

Yes, I cannot stress the sheer strength of this alcohol. It WILL kill you, in VERY small quantities.

It doesn't matter how well you handle alcohol, or if your a "real man". It WILL kill you.

Trust me i've exp the power of EC or at least 90% alchol, I was mixing shots with coke I did about 15 shots of 90% alchol in about 30 mins (they were 50/50 shots) and I came very close to death that night.

We used to take a drink simlier to EC and just get a lite rbottle of it and toss it in a fruit punch tank of about 5 gallons and we'd all get smashed on it.

Back
Top Bottom